Canberra: Opportunities and Challenges for Executive Assistants & Personal Assistants In the Public Sector
13th National Summit, 24th and 25th July
Why Attend This Summit?
- Stellar track record, well attended by several hundreds of EAs and PAs from the public sector and previous summits sold out in Canberra
- New and improved format based addressing new developments and issues relevant to EAs and PAs
- Interactive sessions providing current and relevant strategies for professional development and success.
- Exploring strategies that are practical and providing tangible solutions that can be used in the workplace
- Excellent networking opportunities where you will have the opportunity to meet many EAs and PAs with diverse experience and skills.
- Our Project Management course has proven to be very beneficial for many EAs and PAs who seek to enhance their current skills and take up project management based roles in the near future.
- Exposure to practical strategies used to enhance negotiation, persuasion, problem solving skills and people management skills, all of which are essential to achieve an a effective career progression
- Learn what potential employers are looking for and the skill set needed to compete and succeed in the current environment.
- Learn a raft of key strategies in learning and applying project management skills at work.
- This summit has excellent team discounts and generous early bird offers and an affordable investment to give you the best value for your time and investment.
Download Brochure: Opportunties & Challenges for EAs and PAs in the Public Sector_2013
Please contact us if you need any further assistance.
Register your Interest Here